* Full and part cargo load of a wide range of cargoes including bulk, breakbulk, heavy lift, project. |
* Inland transportation in the Danube, European inland waterways.
* Direct access via Russian Inland Waterways(RIW)to the Caspian region and to the russian ports of Arctic ocean and Siberian rivers.
* European-Russian short-sea trade within Northern/Southen Segments covering the Baltic sea, the North sea, the Black sea, the Azov sea to ports of the Mediterranean/North Africa and the Continent.
* Providing a suitable type of vessels for client’s cargo requirements.
* developing schemes of cargo transportation combining advantages of shipping , trucking, rail and port services to meet client’s requirements.|
* route assessment, outline load planning, assistance with documentation.
* organizing loading and unloading processes at transit terminals;
* monitoring the cargo over the whole transportation
*own resources of participants in the Danube and Russia in terms of ports, inland centers, vessels.|
*handling of bulk commodities, large-scale breakbulk cargo, containers, heavy lift and project cargoes.
*A lot of links to road and rail services.
* the port forwarding and complete vessel agency attendance service across all the ports of Hungary and during the vessels’ transit passages through the Hungarian waters|
* arranging the quickest dispatch of the vessels under our care.